Thursday, July 16, 2009

Wonderful Wedding!

Everyone waiting on things to begin. I love the picture of Jack looking up at his Uncle Ben. Grace and I in our matching dresses. Michelle (Jon's sister) and her precious baby, Delilah.










Jacob was really good considering his age! We all thought he would not be able to handle it, but he did. He walked with dad and I down the aisle and then he left with Zach! Thanks Zach!! Here is a picture of his table, he and Grace and he and his Ree dancing!! The airplane is Jon's cake. It was great!!







First Dances - Faughter/Daughter, Mother/Son, First Dance, KK and Jake's Monster Dance and Jake and Ree!!







Here are pictures of Ben and Grace having a lot of fun!! Jonathan with his cake. It was the airplane he actually flies. Mr. Lenny did an amazing job on the cake. Two of my closest friend - Candace and Cassie!!









No comments:

Post a Comment