
I took this picture the other day. He looks like such a BIG boy!! I can't believe how time flies. Jake is doing really well out here. I was scared at first taking him away from his Pop and KK and his familiar surroundings, but he has adjusted really well. We have started potty training and he does really well at school. Jonathan is doing a great job a home, I'm not as patient with him. Jake is starting to speak more and copy what you say. He's really into tractors and trains right now. He knows a lot of his colors, shapes and numbers!!

He loves to watch his favorite movies: Cars, Nemo, Mickey Mouse and Thomas the Train. Every time he watches a movie he has to have Pooh and Mickey sitting next to him. I thought this was really cute!!

Jonathan took this picture the other night. That's Sally all snuggled up to Jake. Most nights we have Sally and Jake in bed with us. I'm just waiting for Reo to get where she doesn't have to sleep in her crate. Then we'll have a bed full!!
Besides keeping Jake happy, Jonathan and I are doing good too. Jonathan is busy with work and watched football all weekend long!! We pull for like 4 schools at our house - MSU, Air Force, Tennesse and Penn State. We have a jersey for three of the four. I'm busy with work as well. I love my class! I'm also going through the RCIA process at the Catholic Church we've been attending. I'm learning a lot and we are enjoying the church. We are getting excited about Pop and KK coming to visit us next weekend!! If anyone else would like to come visit just let us know! We would love to have you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment