Attempting a picture of KK and her two boys, didn't turn out very well.
We were watching a movie and it had a music video at the end, so the kids decided they needed to dance and run around the room!!
Grace and her KK!
Jack and Jake dancing!!
These two are going to be a handful one day. Jack loves the camera!!
Thursday we met Mrs. Nelson and her two grandsons at Jumping G's. The kids had a great time running around jumping on the inflatables (except when Jake fell off and bumped his head :() After we played, we had a picnic at Lee Park and they played some more. I think they all slept very well that night. After we played with the Nelson's we had a play date with a great friend of mine Kim Musselman and her girls (sorry no pictures). So Jake and Grace were worn out by the time bedtime came around. It was great seeing old friends. I sure do miss all of you. Those that we didn't get to see, we will catch you this summer when we are home longer!!
John David and Grace resting at the park. They had a great time playing.
Jonathan and I were married on June 20, 2009. We are now living in Oklahoma. We have a son, Jacob and a daughter, Maddie. Jonathan flies airplanes while I stay at home with the kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment