Sunday, May 23, 2010

Easter!!

Easter weekend was filled with lots of fun times. I have been going through the RCIA process at the Catholic church we attend. For those who don't know what that is, it's the process to become a Catholic. I've really enjoyed learning about the traditions and meeting new people. So on Easter weekend we had the big Easter Vigil where we were welcomed into the church. I was blessed to have my mother-in-law, Mary Beth, sisters-in-law, Deanna and Michelle, and niece Delilah come for this special occasion. It was a short trip for them, but I'm so glad they came. We sure did miss Pop Pop and Uncle Kevin though. Jake and Delilah were unsure of each other at first but warmed up and played together. Here are some pictures from the weekend. Sorry, there aren't any from the Easter Vigil, I didn't have my camera.
Grandma and her two grandkids!
Aunt Deanna and Jake
Delilah was dancing for us! She is too cute!!
Delilah helping Jake out on his bike!!
We searched for eggs inside and then headed outside once it warmed up. The wind was terrible that day (when is it not here)!! The poor kids could barely stand up. But they had fun!!


The Easter Bunny brought lots of goodies!!
Searching for Easter eggs in the house!
Uncle Jonathan and Delilah
Delilah wanted to eat the eggs!!
Jacob liked to throw the eggs into the cup.

Such a pretty smile!!
Push Jacob!!!
Ready Grandma!! Go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment