Sunday, February 27, 2011

Busy Bees

We have been rather busy since Christmas, so I'm just now getting around to posting some pictures. Jonathan recently painted Jake's room blue. He was so excited because blue is his favorite color!! Next is Maddie's room which will be a green color. I'll take pictures of her room once we have it all set up and ready to go.

I got my haircut over the weekend. So these are for my family who wanted to see. She thinned it out and did a good job. Jake was being a ham when we were taking these pictures.

I don't like everyone looking at my belly, but my parents asked to see how big I was so here you go mom and dad. I am 29 weeks and doing really well. We went to see the doctor a couple of weeks ago and everything looked and sounded great. We set a date for her c-section and Baby Maddie will be here May 4th!! Her whole name will be Madelyn Elizabeth. Madelyn is just a name I love and then Elizabeth come from many people. My mom's name is Elizabeth Kay and my mother-in-law's name is Mary Elizabeth. Also, for those of you who know my family well, my great aunt Beebish was Addie Elizabeth. So it covers many important people. We will call her Maddie and can't wait to meet her. Jacob is getting excited as much as a 3 year old can. He asks about her sometimes and we pray for her every night. Speaking of Jake, he is finally out of pull ups all together. He's been sleeping in them since last summer but this weekend he has slept in big boy underwear and had done great. He also got into the pre-k program at our neighborhood school. It's scary to think he's ready for big boy school. I go back to the doctor over spring break and will keep you updated on what she says. They are watching me very closely for those of you who know the difficulty I had with Jake. Hope everyone is doing well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment