While Pop was in town we went to Bounzin Craze. Jacob likes to go here and it helps him burn some of that energy his has! We were the only ones there that day and it was nice to just let him run. Maddie also wanted to play and she could crawl around without anyone running over her. We had a lot of fun!
Watching Saturday morning cartoons (not sure how long this will happen)
Last basketball game! I think Jacob had a lot of fun playing, but not too sure this will be his sport. He was so proud of his medal but of course acted goofy when I wanted a picture!
Maddie's first time on the rocking horse, of course big brother had to help!
Jonathan and I were married on June 20, 2009. We are now living in Oklahoma. We have a son, Jacob and a daughter, Maddie. Jonathan flies airplanes while I stay at home with the kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment