Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Easter Egg Hunt

 I know I'm a little behind, but hopefully I can catch up this week! Our good friends, The Meyers, invited us to their church for an Easter Egg Hunt. Jacob has been going their on Wednesday nights with Eli. They had lots of fun things to do. They started with a big Easter Egg Hunt and then had bounce houses the kids could play in. Jacob had a great time! Maddie couldn't do too much, but enjoyed watching everyone else! 
 
 Meeting the Easter Bunny! 
 
 These next pictures were taken on Palm Sunday before Church. Jacob sang at the church we went to the Easter Egg Hunt. He did a good job! But here are some fun pictures of them before church. 




 These two were taken at the Easter Egg Hunt. They had a picture booth and you could choose your props. It was hard getting both of them to look at the same time!!


No comments:

Post a Comment