Sunday, August 30, 2009

Meet Sally!

Before you say we're crazy, we really aren't!! Meet Sally - a sweet and loving dog! I know, we really don't need any more little bodies running around, but she is the best one out of the bunch!! Jonathan and I had gone to Pet Smart a couple of weeks ago on adoption day and I feel in love with a dog named LuLu. So today at the zoo (I'll blog on that tomorrow), Jonathan was teasing me that the same adoption people were going to be at Pet Smart and we could go get LuLu. Well, we had to go get some dog food and I looked all over for LuLu, but found out she had been adopted. But if you know me, I fall in love with all dogs and really fell in love with Sally. We got to take her around the store and she really liked Jake so we were sold. She's been very good at home, it's Reo that's a little unsure. So this completes our family for now (no more dogs!!). These are a few of the pictures we took (more to come later!!). We love her!


1 comment:

  1. Sally looks big, ya'll won't have to worry about fertilizing the yard.

    ReplyDelete