Saturday, August 29, 2009

I'm a Big boy now!!



Sorry it's been a few weeks since I last posted. We have been really busy. Jake has gotten into the routine of going to school. He doesn't even notice when Jon or I drop him off anymore, which is both good and sad. He loves his school and we are so happy!! Jonathan has been busy with work and flying. I started school on the 17th and have 19 beautiful, loving and fun kids. 15 of them are from Spanish speaking homes, but they are doing their best to speak English. It's very different not being able to communicate with their parents and having to rely on my assistant. I love my kids and I'm getting used to the new school.
Jonathan and I decided the other weekend that we needed to get another carseat so we could both take and pick up Jake. Jonathan usually takes him and I pick him up and this would help a lot! We figured it was time to get a big boy carseat. Here is a picture of Jake trying it out. He looks so grown up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment