Christmas was a lot of fun this year for Jacob. I think he knew what was going on this time. He was the first one to go to bed and the first one up! I asked him if he got everything he wanted and he responded with "Well kind of. I asked for some Hot Wheels and I didn't get those!" That little turkey!! As you can see, Santa brought him tons of Batman things! We are really into that even though we've never watched it (thanks tv commercials!). Maddie was visited by Santa as well. I think he knew she needed some toys to play with! She wasn't too sure what was going on, but by next year I'm sure she'll be into everything! I believe everyone got what they wanted and it was nice to be with family.
Mom's tree before the kids woke up. Each year we say we are going to cut back, somehow we don't.
Even though Jonathan couldn't be with us on Christmas, we got the next best thing - to Skype with him. He got to see the kids come in and find their Santa gifts and watch us open most of our presents. It wasn't the same, but at least he got to share it with us.
Talking to Daddy.
Maddie was content playing with the wrapping paper.
Showing Daddy his new firetruck.
Batman (aka Jack) came to visit! He got three superhero outfits from Santa.
Playing Hungry Hungry Hippos. It was a big hit with the boys!!
Jonathan and I were married on June 20, 2009. We are now living in Oklahoma. We have a son, Jacob and a daughter, Maddie. Jonathan flies airplanes while I stay at home with the kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment