These are just some cute pictures from dinner one night. We had a great time while we were in Columbus and look forward to being there for good! I don't know if I've mentioned it on here so we are moving to Columbus! Jonathan got his next assignment a few weeks ago and he will be a T6 instructor pilot at the base. So he will get home in May and we will move in July. Jonathan has to go to training in San Antonio for four months in August so the kids and I are moving early so Jake can start school. Then Jonathan's report date for Columbus is January of 2013! We are very excited!
Jonathan and I were married on June 20, 2009. We are now living in Oklahoma. We have a son, Jacob and a daughter, Maddie. Jonathan flies airplanes while I stay at home with the kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment