Mom and I took Jake to Lake Lowndes to feed the geese. My great aunt and uncle used to take Kerry, Ben and I when we were little. I was terrified of them. They would chase and hiss at us. I remember climbing up on a picnic table to get away from them!! They did not bother Jake. He would run right up to them and let them eat out of his hand. No fear in this little boy!!
They came right up to his hand!
They were getting SO close to him and it didn't bother him!
Jake found a feather and ran after the ducks telling them they had lost it and to come get it!!
Jonathan and I were married on June 20, 2009. We are now living in Oklahoma. We have a son, Jacob and a daughter, Maddie. Jonathan flies airplanes while I stay at home with the kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment