Jacob turned three (free) on the 24th of June. Since we were in Mississippi, we didn't have a big celebration. But we did have breakfast with a few of my moms grandsons. Hopefully Jake will become good friends with these boys! We met John David and Gregory Nelson and Jack and Luke Anderson at McDonald's to play and eat! I think they had a lot of fun!! That night we had cake with Pop and KK and opened more gifts!! We will celebrate more at Uncle Martin's and at the beach!! Happy 3rd Birthday Jacob!! I can't believe it's been three years since you made your scary way into this world!! Mommy and Daddy love you very much!!
Luke wanted to play with the "big" boys
Jack - he's too cute
They were boxing each other. It was too cute!!
Gregory and John David gave Jake Henry the train. He loves Thomas the Train and all his friends!!
Jonathan and I were married on June 20, 2009. We are now living in Oklahoma. We have a son, Jacob and a daughter, Maddie. Jonathan flies airplanes while I stay at home with the kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment