Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Big Boy

We are back in OKC!! It was sad leaving the family, but we needed to get back and into a routine. Jacob is back at school and has moved up to the Pre-School room!! He will have to wear a uniform come September!! He is also potty training and doing very well at it. Today I signed him up to play soccer!! We shall see how that goes! It should be a fun experience!! We went and got his hair cut the other day and the girl went a little short!!! Also, mom and dad bought him a cars car for his birthday!! He loves the thing and wants to drive it all the time!!! I'm getting back into a routine as well. I've been going to school and we start Monday the 16th!! Jonathan will be home soon (can't post the exact date due to security), but its just around the corner!! We will be very excited to have Daddy home!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment