Saturday, November 5, 2011

Harvest Party

Jacob had his school "Harvest Party" the Friday before Halloween. I am one of the homeroom moms for his class and we were responsible for planning the party (this was something new for me since both schools I've taught at, I as the teacher was responsible for it). He has a good class and really great teachers. The kids were allowed to dress up for the day, so Jake wore his Spiderman costume. The party was an hour and a half long (wow, used to only 30 minute parties)! We had a craft to do. I had a pumpkin template for the kids and they tore black paper to make the faces. They did really good. Then they ate all the food the other moms brought. Finally, the other homeroom mom had Halloween Memory for them to play. I think the kids had a great time! I know I did!!
His finished product!
Jacob sits at the blue table with his friends Luca, Anna and Owen (this is one of his best friends!)! They were playing memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment