Thanksgiving was wonderful of course! Mom had each of us write what we were thankful for and post it on the board. It really made us all stop and think! I am thankful for my husband and the sacrifices he makes every day for not only me, but everyone. I'm also thankful for my two wonderful children and my family who is helping me through these long six months! Of course we enjoyed some of mom's wonderful cooking!!
After dinner, dad made a bonfire and we enjoyed sitting around it. Jacob and Jack loved to throw sticks into the fire.
Daniel and Beth
Dad and Ben
Jacob with his marching stick. He lead a parade around the bonfire singing "Hip Hip Hooray! We're marching in a parade!
Uncle Martin and Aunt Dana
Eleanor and Elizabeth enjoying the bonfire
Colleen, Kerry and Uncle Bernie staying warm
Uncle Martin and Maddie having fun!
Every year our family goes to the cemetery to visit my grandfather and the rest of the Ellis family.
Jonathan and I were married on June 20, 2009. We are now living in Oklahoma. We have a son, Jacob and a daughter, Maddie. Jonathan flies airplanes while I stay at home with the kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment