While we were visiting in Columbus, we went and saw the Sykes clan. They are such a huge part of our family! The kids had a lot of fun jumping and tackling each other on the trampoline! We can't wait to spend more time with them over the Christmas Break!
Having a blast with Sarah Kat. I remember the day Sarah Kat came home from the hospital. I would hold her all the time whenever I went over there to babysit and now she's old enough to babysit my kids!!
Wrestling each other
Jack was a little unsure about the whole thing, but he finally got in there with the other kids.
Sarah Kat and Maddie enjoyed everyone jumping around them.
Jonathan and I were married on June 20, 2009. We are now living in Oklahoma. We have a son, Jacob and a daughter, Maddie. Jonathan flies airplanes while I stay at home with the kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment