Some of our favorite people came to visit us while we were in Mississippi, the Skyes!! Mrs. Pam, Kat and Mrs. Shelby came to eat dinner with us and then the next day Matt and Hunter came out to play with the boys. It's always so good to see all of them. They have been a big part of my life for the past 13 years. I remember holding Kat when she was brought home from the hospital and now she's holding Maddie. Time sure does fly by fast! Here are some pictures from their visit.
Maddie was worn out when the boys came over.
Drake, my parent's dog, was just trying to stay cool
One of the only good pictures of the two of them together. They really do love each other. It's just really hard to share at this age!!
A Great Picture of Hunter and the Boys!!
Matt and Jacob, can't believe I used to babysit Matt when he was Jake's age and now he'll be a Junior in high school. Wow!!
Jonathan and I were married on June 20, 2009. We are now living in Oklahoma. We have a son, Jacob and a daughter, Maddie. Jonathan flies airplanes while I stay at home with the kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment