The day after Jake's birthday, 25th of June, the kids and I packed up to head to Mississippi. Jonathan drove us to Little Rock where we met my mom. Jonathan had to work the next week so Mom met us to help me with the two little ones. We drove on to Hernando and stayed at Ben's house. It was nice to get to spend some time with him and it was also his first time to see Maddie (by the way she slept the WHOLE time in the car except when we had to feed her!!). Then we got up the next morning and drove on to Columbus. It was very nice to get there and see Pop and Uncle Bud! I will blog more of the trip in the days to come!! But I forgot Maddie's bathtub so this is how Mom and I bathed her the first night. Mom found a big bowl and we put her in it! Maddie didn't seem to mind at all!!
Guatemala: Day 6
14 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment