Finally on the 27th, we got to go pick up Grace and Jack!! We met Kerry and Wes in Tuscaloosa to pick up the kids. This was the first time they all got to meet Maddie! Poor Kerry was planning on coming out right after Maddie's birth, but was unable to. If you knew how much Kerry loved Jake you would understand how hard it was for her to wait almost 2 months before she met her niece. So the second we got there, she was at the van door pulling Maddie out! My kids are lucky to have Aunt Ree. She loves on them so much!! Grace couldn't wait to get her hands on Maddie. She kept telling Kerry that her time was up and to hand her over!! The one that surprised me was Jack! You'll see in the pictures how he took right to her!! We are so glad that the Farmer's finally got to meet her!! Wes was there, but it took him a few days before he would hold her! So mom and I loaded all four kids up and headed back to Mississippi for a fun week!! I just love the way he's looking at her!
He's such a cutie!!
Jack couldn't wait to feed Maddie. He was such a pro!!
Jonathan and I were married on June 20, 2009. We are now living in Oklahoma. We have a son, Jacob and a daughter, Maddie. Jonathan flies airplanes while I stay at home with the kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment