After Uncle Martin's, Jonathan and I stayed at Kerry and Wes' to spend some time with them. We had a lot of fun. We took the kids to see Car 2! Grace and I went to see Monte Carlo. I was nice spending time with her. Then we drove back to Mississippi and dropped the kids off with KK and Pop and Jonathan and I drove to Jackson for a wedding. It was one of Jonathan's friends from the AF Academy and roommate from pilot training. We had a lot of fun! Then we spent our last few days with Pop and KK. We drove over to State one day to let Pop show off his grand kids. Lots and lots of fun!
Such a great cousin!!
Taught her well!! There were so many peas to shell.
Pop you are so funny!!
O Daddy, if you only knew how I have you wrapped around my little finger!!
Jonathan and I were married on June 20, 2009. We are now living in Oklahoma. We have a son, Jacob and a daughter, Maddie. Jonathan flies airplanes while I stay at home with the kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment